We care about your privacy and we want all users to feel comfortable when using our service. Below we present information about the principles of processing of personal data and cookie files that are used by our online store. This information includes the GDPR.
1. The Administrator of Personal Data on the website available at: www.seemsdifferent.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Online Store, is the Company:
Seems Different Natalia Sitek Przemysław Baranowski Spółka Cywilna.
z siedzibą w Krakowie przy ul. Grzegórzeckiej 77/76. NIP:6751663721
2. Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable law, including in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained from you. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the RODO, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforceability of all rights that are attributable to you as data subjects.
3. All inquiries, applications, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by our company (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as Submissions, should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The Contents should clearly indicate:
details of the person or persons concerned by the Application,
the event that is the reason for the Report,
present your requests and the legal basis for these requests,
indicate the expected method of settling the matter
4. In our Online Store we collect the following personal data:
name and surname - when submitting the Order you will be asked to give your name and surname so that we can process the order and that we have the opportunity to contact you,
address of residence - we need it to process Orders in the form of shipments ordered by your Product,
telephone number - it happens that we call you to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events (such as the lack of a Product in the warehouse), at the same time proposing the most beneficial solution,
e-mail address - via e-mail address we send you confirmation of placing the Order and we will contact you if there is such a need related to the Order being processed. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information once or twice a month,
Tax Identification Number - we collect the Tax Identification Number from entrepreneurs and persons who request an invoice and have a tax identification number.
5. Providing the data indicated in the preceding point is necessary in the following cases:
when making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Online Store website (Order without logging in / registering an Account),
in order to register you in the Buyers database, which is voluntary; in this case, we store the data you provide in our database to help you make purchases in our online store in the future,
in order to contact us via the Contact Form available in our Online Store
they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
they enable, among other things, the use of all functions of the Online Store
they do not change the settings of your device
Please remember that you can at any time:
In our online store cookies are used to:
memorizing information about your session
share the Online Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information on this topic by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, you will find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
-Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
7. Your personal data is processed by our company as an Administrator of Personal Data in order to implement sales contracts and any additional services provided to you (ie persons whose data refers to) and offered in the Online Store. We process only those categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the goals referred to in the preceding sentence.
8. We process personal data for the time necessary to achieve the objectives listed in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated in the preceding sentence, if such authorization or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator results from specific provisions of law or when the service we perform is continuous.
the legal obligation ceases to be binding, obliging you to process your data
the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
the consent to the processing of data will be revoked, if it was its basis
your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted
if the basis for the processing of your data was the justified interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
9. The source of data processed by the Administrator is the persons whose data is related to.
10. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country within the meaning of the provisions of the RODO.
11. We do not share any data with third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be made available only to public law entities, ie to authorities and administration (eg tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities possessing authorization in generally applicable laws).
12. Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities that process such data for the benefit of our company as a Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we conclude with the entity that processes the contract to entrust the processing of personal data. The processing company processes the entrusted personal data, but only for the needs, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the contract of entrustment referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to run your business as part of the Online Store or provide you with shipments of ordered Products. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing to entities:
providing hosting services to the website on which our online store operates,
providing postal, courier and transport services in order to deliver parcels with ordered Products,
providing other services to us as an Administrator of personal data that are necessary for the current operation of the Online Store.
The online store uses the services of external entities, which may (but need not) be transferred to your data. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
software provider needed to run an online store
entity supplying goods
entity dealing with the optimization of the Online Store and IT support
people cooperating with the company on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting ongoing operations
software provider facilitating business operations (e.g. accounting software)
entity providing us with technical support
an entity providing a mailing system
entity providing marketing services
entity providing statistical services
relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
13. Personal data are not subject to profiling by the Administrator of Personal Data.
14. According to the provisions of the RODO, every person whose personal data we process as a Personal Data Controller has the right to:
being informed about the processing of personal data referred to in art. 12 RODO - the administrator is obliged to provide you as data subjects specified in the RODO with information (including about your data, contact details of IOD, purposes and legal grounds for processing personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if whether or not the period during which the data will be processed or the criteria for determining this period); this obligation should be fulfilled at the moment of obtaining the data (eg when placing an order in the online store by the customer), and if the data is not obtained from the data subject, but from a different source - within a reasonable time, depending on the circumstances; The administrator may refrain from providing this information if the data subject already has such information,
access to your personal data referred to in art. 15 RODO - by providing us with personal data, you have the right to access and access to them; this does not mean, however, that you have the right to access all documents on which your data appears because they may contain confidential information; however, you have the right to information about your data and for what purpose we process and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, we issue a first copy free of charge, and for each subsequent one in accordance with the provisions of the RODO we charge an appropriate administrative fee corresponding to the cost of making a copy,
correcting, supplementing, updating, correcting personal data referred to in art. 16 PERSONALITY - if your personal data have changed, please inform us as the Administrator of Personal Data about this fact, that the data we have is in line with the actual and current status; also in a situation where no change of personal data has occurred, but for any reasons these data are incorrect or have been incorrectly recorded (eg due to typographical errors), please inform us in order to correct or correct such data,
deletion of data (right to be forgotten), referred to in art. 17 RODO - in other words you have the right to request "deletion" of data held by us as the Administrator of Personal Data and the right to request us as an Administrator of Personal Data to inform other administrators to whom we have transmitted your information about the need to delete them. You may request that your personal data be removed first of all if:
the purposes for which the personal data were collected, was achieved, for example, we have completed the sales contract concluded with you,
the basis for the processing of your personal data was only consent, which was subsequently withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for further processing of your personal data,
you object on the basis of art. 21 RODO and you believe that we have no overriding legal basis for further processing of your personal data,
Your personal data have been processed unlawfully, i.e. for purposes unlawful or without any basis for processing personal data - please remember that in this case you must have a basis for your request,
the need to delete your personal data results from the law,
personal data concern a minor and have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services,
limitations of processing referred to in art. 18 RODO - you can contact our company with a request to limit the processing of your personal data (which would consist in the fact that until the welds have been cleared, our company primarily only kept them), if:
you question the accuracy of your personal data, or
You believe that we process your data without a legal basis, but at the same time you do not want us to delete this personal data (ie you do not use the right referred to in the preceding letter), or
you have lodged the objection referred to in point (f) this point, or
Your personal details are necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims, e.g. in court,
data transfer as referred to in art. 20 RODO - you have the right to obtain your data in a format that allows reading this data on a computer and the right to send such data in such format to another administrator; this right is only granted to you if the basis for the processing of your data was consent or the data were processed automatically,
raise objections to the processing of personal data, as referred to in art. 21 RODO - you have the right to lodge an objection, if you do not agree to the processing of personal data that we have so far processed for legitimate purposes in accordance with the law; in particular, the right to object is due to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing,
not be subject to the pro- fession referred to in art. 22 in conjunction from art. 4 point 4 RODO - in our Online Store you will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling within the meaning of the GDPR, unless you consent to it; in addition, we will always inform you about profiling if it was to take place,
submitting a complaint to the supervisory body (ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), referred to in art. 77 RODO - if you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in any way infringe the rights resulting from generally applicable provisions of law in the field of personal data protection.
15. Regarding the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), we note that according to the provisions of the GDPR, you do not have the right to exercise this right if:
the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information, e.g. if you have posted your data on the blog, in comments, etc.,
the processing of personal data is necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations under the regulations - we can not delete your data for a period necessary to fulfill obligations (eg tax obligations) which are imposed by law on us,
the processing of your data is done for the purpose of investigating, establishing or defending claims.
16. If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please use the appropriate tabs in the Online Store that allow you to delete your account and data collected in our Online Store or send a message by email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Every detected security breach is documented, and in the event of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act or the Act, the data subject is informed about such violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data.